Actively address issues of environmental sustainability, Noah remains committed to the following:
1. Compliance with relevant national environmental legislation and international sustainability practices.
2. Promote environmental action plans for energy conservation, emission reduction, and reduction of energy and resource wastage. Responsible management of waste production, and monitoring and management of greenhouse gas emissions, minimizing environmental impact.
3. Constant improvement and promotion of a range of environmental protection plans. Selection of products and services with minimal energy consumption and environmental impact.
4. Establishment of objectives and actions to monitor and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, supporting the goal of limiting the increase in the global average temperature to well below 2 °C, as set out in the Paris Agreement within the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
5. Publication of annual Sustainability Reports and regularly updating the official ESG website, thereby disclosing Noah Holdings environmental sustainability performance to external stakeholders, and promoting environmental sustainability to stakeholders and enhancing their awareness of this issue.